Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Crabby Birthday card

This is the card that I made for the IMAGINISCE SPONSOR CONTEST! over on the cricut circle blog the contest rules were: Use at least 4 Cricut Cuts from any cartridge in your design and at least 3 Imaginisce products like their paper, I-top, I-Rock, Stickers, ribbon or any other product they produce in your design. Other than the I-bond and the I-rock I wasn't certain I had any other Imaginisce product in my stash. I went out and bought a stamp just to make sure I had 3 products in my project.

As I was going through my craft room I found their Let's Pretend paper stack and I build a card kit so I was set. I used Create a critter for the crab and he is cut from the paper out of the let's pretend stack at 2.5 inches. The birthday had he is wearing was also cut from that stack (that's 2 cuts so far and one imaginisce product). I used my I-rock (#2 product) to add the orange bling for his eyes. The tag was the stamp that I bought (#3) and after stamping I cut it out. The happy birthday is a sticker from the build a card stack that I cut to fit (#4) I wanted the sand castle (cut #3) to look realistic so I cut it from sandpaper as well as adding the beach sand. The because I needed one more cut I added the seaweed also from create a critter (#4 cut) All the other paper is from the Sizzix line of paper. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What an adorable card! You have so much detail and layers! Great job!