Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cricut crop

I think the biggest benefit to me joining the cricut circle has been the friendships that I have made. We have a group of ladies in my area that get together at least every 3-4 months and we scrap/card make. We share ideas and life stories and it has really brought me out of the shell I was once in. On April 9th we held one such event at one of the ladies churches.




This is Karendkrafter from the circle message board. She has become my best all time scrapping/ life time friend. We met for the 1st time almost a year ago at the Fall Scrapbook expo. She is just the best!




We spend the whole day, talking and crafting



We have contests and swaps




and meet cute new little ones.



Get inspiration from each other


and work on project of our own



It really was the best day ever and every get together is just as wonderful. Not sure what I would do without this group of wonderful ladies. Thanks Cricut Circle for getting us together!



1 comment:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Oh, how blessed you are! So many good crafting buddies! Your event looks like it was busy,productive, and just plain fun! Lots of great projects, too!