Thursday, August 11, 2011

POP-UP NEIGHBORHOOD CONTEST! on the Circle Blog

Here is my Entry for the Magazine contest that the Cricut Circle Blog is having. I thought it was going to be tough coming up with something but once I flipped through the book the ideas just kept coming. I decided to scrap the night our Blazer had to be towed because the water pump went out. I talked my DH in to going to my favorite scrapping store Roberts Crafts and when we came out it wouldn't start. He is a good mechanic but try as he might he couldn't get it running and it was getting late. I think it was almost 11:00 when he finally gave in a called a tow truck. The rise back to our house was quite a treat... the drive would not shut up he talked the entire 45 minutes and was probably still talking as he drove off. Any way here were the rules and the prize isn't too shabby either I am trying to win my way to an E2 anniversary edition.
Use your exclusive Pop Up Neighborhood cartridge for this new contest! We love the fun versatility of this fabulous cartridge and want you to create any kind of project for this challenge. Design a home décor project, Layout, Card or mixed media project. Keep reading… you will have a wonderful time spending your prize!

Contest Rules: Use at least 4 Cricut Cuts from Pop-up Neighborhood Cartridge in your design. Contest will open on July 23rd. Please upload a working link or picture of your project to the blog under the Magazine Challenge tab. Please, one entry per person. Entry deadline is Friday, August 12th. The winner of this contest will receive $150.00 credit to Cricut.com! How fun is that?


Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a cute layout! Funny story about a not-so-funny event!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com