Friday, October 14, 2011

BLOGIVERSARY CHALLENGE: Monochromatic Color Challenge!

As I stated in my previous post this would be the last of the BLOGIVERSARY CHALLENGE: over on the Cricut Circle Blog. For this challenge: Create a project of your choice using a monochromatic color scheme. Your project must include at least 2 different Cricut Image Cuts.

I had fun with this one using my newly delivered Chic and Scary cartridge.
I really liked my finished project.


Thanks again for looking and don't worry that this may be my last post for a while as I found a few other challenge to work on with later due dates so stay tuned



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your monochromatic card, I was thinking of a similar idea for a different challenge, it always amazes me when someone comes up with an idea you were thinking of too! Wonderful card!