Thursday, October 13, 2011

BLOGIVERSARY CHALLENGE: Sketch Challenge!

The Challenge: Create a project of your choice using the sketch below. Your project must include at least 2 different Cricut Image Cuts. This one was kind of fun for me. I love sing sketches for my cards, otherwise I feel they all start looking the same: a piece of patterned paper with a die cut on it somewhere.


For this card I used patterned paper from my stash, as well as glittered card stock for the pumpkin person. I used Mini Monster to cut the title and the Pumpkin person. This cart has a lot of great cuts for Halloween. I cut the bat from the Hello Kitty Greeting cartridge and used fun foam to make it stick out a little. The ribbon was from stash as well.




As always thanks for looking and look forward to one last challenge. The monochromatic challenge. I already of the project in mind so I should be done in plenty of time.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great!! Makes me smile and do a double take..lol Great job!