Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cricut Circle MAKE IT YOUR WAY CONTEST!

I created this house warming Card for a friend as well as for the cricut circle blog magazine challenge. For this challenge I had to use the Cricut Circle Magazine a stepping off point to create something my way. There were several project about Welcoming Neighbors so I thought this would be perfect. I also had to use 3 cuts from my Cricut which for this card I did.


These were all cuts from the Mickey and Friends cartridge. The house and mailbox are Minnie's House and all the other elements are found on the cartridge as well. The background is clip art from my collection over the years and again the paper is from my stash.


It's a perfect welcome card or Congrats on the New House card.

3 comments:

cdm317 said...

This is so wonderful and creative! Good luck in the Circle challenge!
Colleen (gonescrappin CB)

RockinRenee said...

Love this card! So much detail!

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

OH, I love this!!!
Nadia (With Glittering Eyes blog)