Friday, May 27, 2011

{Easter Time}

Here are some super cute treats I made for Easter. I found myself in need of something cheap for Easter treats since money is tight right now (I know who isn't having that issue right?)
I found at the dollar store a pack of 4 boxes of matled milk balls and a pack of 4 carrots that held powdered sugar (think Pixie stik)

I bought all the had and came home to come up with a cute idea.

I stuck the carrot to the top of the box with a glue dot and wrapped ribbon around it.


The using my mini bow dabra I created the cutest little bows ever and glued them on top.


The plan was to make some super cute creative tag but I got busy hanging out with my husband and time got away from me. So I grabbed some precut tags and my Happy Easter stamp and created the tags for them.


They were a hit and didn't take long at all and most of all because I used stuff I already had on hand they didn't cost a boat load.

No comments: